This is an issue that we see coming up and up again. In fact some simple research shows us that “Orange Customer Services” is searched on Google approximately 40000 times a month. That is a hell of a lot of people looking for answers! So hopefully we can help. If you have having issues with your Orange Email Account, have a look at this page we created which lists some common issues with the Orange Webmail.
From what we can see there are countless phone numbers listed on different websites for contacting customer services. We’ll try and sum them up for you below. Customer services are usually open from 8am to 10pm (7am in some cases).
If you are having trouble logging into your Orange account
- Dial 439 for free from any Orange pay monthly phone. Pay as you go phones will be charged 25p
- Dial 07973 100 439 from a non-Orange phone within the UK
- Dial +44 7973 100 439 from abroad
Orange Customer Services : pay monthly mobile
- Dial 150 from an Orange phone and select option 1 once you get through. Pay as you go phones will be charged 25p, free for pay monthly
- From a non-Orange phone but within the UK – 07973 100 150
- From outside the UK – +44 7973 100 150
- Email: http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/personal/contacting-us/paym-email
Orange Customer Services : pay as you go phone
- Dial 450. Calls charged 25p
- Dial 07973 100 450 from a non-Orange phone but within the UK
- Dial +44 7973 100 450 from outside the UK
- Email: http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/personal/contacting-us/payg-email
Orange Customer Services : mobile Broadband
- Dial 150 and select option 3 from an Orange mobile phone. Pay as you go phones will be charged 25p.
- Dial 07973 100 150 from a non-Orange mobile.
- Dial +44 7973 100 150 from abroad
- Email: http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/personal/contacting-us/mobile-broadband-email
Orange Customer Services: home broadband, phone & dial-up
- Dial 150 from any orange phone
- Dial 0844 873 8586 from a non-Orange phone.
- Email: http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/personal/contacting-us/home-broadband-email
Orange Customer Services on Twitter & Facebook
A great way to contact Orange Customer Services is through Twitter. They have provided an account for people to message any issues you might be having. Find them here: http://twitter.com/orangehelpers
Orange have also set up a Facebook page for their customer services. That can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/orangehelpers
Other phone numbers we have found that may work:
- 0844 545 6518 (main switchboard apparently)
- 0844 995 9633
- 0800 0792000
An alternative we have found to calling the costly Orange contact numbers is to use the below website. it will list a bunch of numbers for Orange and you just pick the most appropriate one:
- Go to this webiste: http://www.saynoto0870.com/
- Click on “Search to find an alternative number”
- Enter “Orange” in the company name and click “Search”
- A long list of contact numbers should appear.
So that’s it. Hopefully there’s a number or email link above that gets you through to Orange Customer Services. If you have any other contact numbers, email addresses (non-personal) or methods, we’d love to hear them.
No related posts.
Category: How To & Help