There are lots of different issues which could lead to Orange Email Login issues. See below for a helpful list of solutions to problems:
1. Where is my Orange Email Login?
This is a very common problem as it is not immediately clear where to login. I introduced someone to the Orange website that had never seen it before and it took them a good 5 minutes to find the link even though it was right in from of them. Also users of fsmail.net get directed to use this login form on the Orange website.
So go to this URL: http://web.orange.co.uk/p/web_email/home
See the image below for the Orange email login.
2. Cookies Not Enabled
Again this is a very common issue as some people have cookies disabled for security purposes. A cookie is a simple file that is stored on your computer by a website on your computer. The website usually uses this file for authentication, saving a users preferences or tracking purposes.
Orange email login requires that cookies are enabled and the message you usually get is along the lines of “Please sign in to use this service. You must have cookies enabled.”
To fix this in Internet Explorer, click “Tools” from your menu bar and select “Internet Options”. A window will pop up. Select the “Privacy” tab. You have two options:
- Move the slider down a notch or two
- Click the “Advanced” button, check the box for “Override automatic cookie handling” and select the “Accept” radio botton for both options.
3. Blank or Page After I Login
When you are faced with either a blank or just a white page after your, most times it is an issue locally and not an issue with the Orange email login – ie. with your machine, browser or internet connection. Here are four possible fixes:
- Once you have logged in, wait for between 30 seconds and a minute for the page to load. It could simply be taking it’s time.
- If you still have the blank/white page after login attempt, close the browser, give it around 30 seconds to close down completely (sometimes Firefox complains), open the browser and try again.
- If the step above does not work, try a different prowser. We recommend either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- The last solution is to reset your browser and try an Orange email login again. Information for Internet Explorer can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737
4. Invalid Login Username or Password
Simple as it sounds, everyone is faced with the invalid username or password issue at one time or another. A few tips to overcome this obsticle:
- Try typing it out in a simple text editor such as notepad. At least when you can see your password (instead of a group of dots) you might realsie that it was incorrect.
- Do not use capital letters for your email address. Try all lower case. But your password can contain capitals and is case sensitive.
- If you can’t remember your password, you will have to contact Orange Customer Support.
So that’s it for a few common issues found with Orange email login. If you have any tips or advice, we’d love to hear them.
No related posts.
Category: How To & Help